5 questions to ask when designing a new logoadditional reading
read here Asking a yourself a few simple questions and writing down the answers before proceeding with a new logo can go a long way. Here are questions I ask clients before proceeding with a new logo design:http://clarionmusic.com/?kyzja=auto-trading-binary&0dc=ee auto trading binary
- What is the purpose of your new brand? (New company, product line has changed, new goals)
- Who is your primary target audience? (Age range, sex, likes, dislikes, culture)
- What does your target audience care about?
- What are your companies goals now and for the future?
- What words would you like people to associate with your brand?